Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
The Single Visit Dentistry Difference!
Less Time, Less Anxiety, Less Trauma, Better Restorations. Where Dentistry Meets Technology!
“Tomorrows Dental Technology in our Office Today”
Dr. Edwin C. Delz DDS, PA
Dr. Delz was born in Mount Vernon, N.Y. and his family moved to Fort Lauderdale when he was in the ninth grade. He attended Naval Air Junior High and then Fort Lauderdale High. At the University of Florida, he majored in Chemistry and Biology and minored in English Literature. He spent two years in Newburgh, N.Y. where he taught junior high general science.
- Dr. Delz graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University Dental School in Teaneck, N.J.
- Completed a hospital based dental residency at Hackensack Hospital in Hackensack N.J. with rotations through general and restorative dentistry, oral surgery, general surgery, anesthesia, and Medicine.
- Accepted at Long Island Jewish Hospital for a one year dental anesthesia residency. During that year, along with the other medical residents, he provided anesthesia services for every kind of surgical procedure performed in the operating rooms from teeth to open hearts.
- His performance was such that Dr. Sylvan Surks, the anesthesia department head offered him an opportunity to attend Stoney Brook Medical School, return to LIJ for a second year of residency, and then join the anesthesia staff.
- His dental staff department head, Dr. Leon Isenbud wanted him to assume a leadership role in the department of dentistry.
Meet Our Team
Claudia has been a member the staff for 26 years and has filled every staff position in the office. She is the administrative manager overseeing the functioning and efficiency of the office.
Charlene has been a member of the staff for 18 years and a dental assistant for 32 years. Originally from Skaneateles, N.Y., she completed her Dental Assistant training at Lindsey Hopkins in Miami, Fl.
Stephanie has been a dental hygienist for 27 years. She obtained her dental hygiene degree from Pensacola State College in 1988. She has attended many continuing education lectures throughout here career.