Summer is right around the corner and you need to make sure your smile is picture ready! We’re all excited to get out and play and we want to make sure you are too! Here at Single Visit Dentristry in Pompano Beach, we believe that the best way to make sure you feel good about yourself is to make sure you feel good smiling! Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. With that in mind, our medical staff and orthodontist, Dr.Dr. Edwin C. Delz DDS, PA go the extra mile to make sure your experience with us is one you won’t forget.
Single Visit Dentistry utilizes the most advanced digital technologies available to provide Superior Diagnosis and Treatment in a timely manner. Because of that, we are able to provide the best results in Pompano Beach. Keep reading to learn more!
Here are a few of the services our team offers:
Periodontal (Soft Tissue) Health: We use high-quality equipment and software to make sure we can give you accurate information and effective treatment plans. Not only that, but this software gives you the ability to Control Your level of personal care and keep your teeth for a lifetime!
“Dental” Growth Guidance: Growth Guidance is the use of dental functional appliances to support proper growth and improve the growth direction of the Upper and Lower Jaws. Dental Growth Guidance can assist with breathing, airway development, swallowing, and more!
3D Imaging: Our 3D Imaging technology allows us to enhance treatment planning, and obtain more consistent patient outcomes. This 3D imaging scanner has been designed for dentistry. And it allows us to diagnose from accurate, undistorted, one-to-one images.
Facial Beauty & Balance: Here at SIngle Visit Dentristry, we help you achieve the facial beauty you’ve always wanted. We do this by addressing the skull asymmetries and related body issues that lead to facial and structural abnormalities.
CEREC Cosmetics: This cutting edge technology allows us to quickly and effectively restore damaged teeth using CEREC Cosmetics. CEREC is an acronym for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics. This technology makes it so our dentist can economically restore damaged teeth in a single appointment using a high-quality ceramic material that matches the natural color of other teeth.
Contact the Team at Single Visit Dentistry Today!
Caring for your teeth and having the smile you always wanted doesn’t have to be hard. With a team of experts by your side like the team, we have here at Single Visit Dentistry you can rest easy, knowing you’re in good hands. You can give us a call at 954-870-4781 or click here to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Are you still searching for an “orthodontist near me” or other popular search phrases? Well, you aren’t the only one. As summer approaches and we all prepare to hit the beach, and enjoy time with family and friends many of us are also trying to find ways to improve our smile. It’s no secret that confident people generally seem happier and because of that, we know how important it is to have a smile that you enjoy showing off and a smile that you enjoy seeing in pictures. At Single Visit Dentistry we use cutting edge technology and software to help you have the smile you’ve always wanted.
When you need to find an orthodontist in Pompano Beach who can assist with all your needs you don’t have time to try them all out! You can’t afford to waste time and money determining whether or not your orthodontist and their staff have the resources and the knowledge necessary to help you reach your beauty goals. When it comes to determining which orthodontist is best for you, there are three things you’ll want to consider.
- You need to know that your orthodontist is accessible. You need someone you can reach and you need an office or team of people who can answer your questions and address your concerns in a timely manner. Single Visit Dentistry offers that and more. Not only that, but we also give our patients the convenience of online appointment and consultation scheduling.
- Experience + Expertise
- Dr. Delz graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University Dental School in Teaneck, N.J. He then completed a hospital-based dental residency at Hackensack Hospital in Hackensack N.J. with rotations through general and restorative dentistry, oral surgery, general surgery, anesthesia, and Medicine. In addition to having his own dental practice in Pompano Beach and Lighthouse Point, he also at the North Broward Diabetes Counseling Service for twenty years. This experience gives him the knowledge he needs to bring you the best treatment and care available.
- Tools + Resources
- Here at Single Visit Dentistry, we pride ourselves on using the latest technology and software to bring you the most effective treatment options available. Dr. Delz is the only dentist in Florida that has incorporated the use of the ALF-Advanced Lightwire Functional appliance, giving Single Visit Dentistry an advantage over other dentists in Florida. In addition to that, we use cutting edge software to make sure you can track and keep up with your dental care and treatment options.
Though these are just a few of the extra layers of convenience that Single Visit Dentistry offers, they are things that should be considered for any and every orthodontist you visit. You want to make sure you are working with someone and a team of people who are available when you need them. Not only that, but you want to make sure they have the expertise and the knowledge it takes to get the best results possible. Last but not least you want to make sure that they are doing all they can to stay on top of all the industry technology available to them. These three factors will let you know whether or not you’re looking in the right place. No matter what you’re in need of the medical professionals here at Single Visit Dentistry has got you covered, give us a call at 954 870-4781 to learn more.
Most of us make an appointment to see the dentist twice a year for cleanings and then to have a cavity or two filled occasionally. And from time to time, one of your teeth might give you pain and then go away like nothing ever happened—sometimes referred to as phantom tooth pain. So, it’s hard to tell when you need to visit a dentist in Lighthouse Point right away. Leaving a tooth that flares up until later to take care of it can be worse than visiting the dentist immediately to check out what the problem is. Nine times out of ten, that tooth is going to get worse and cost you more money in the long run. The good news is at Single Visit Dentistry; we can complete everything you need to fix your smile in just one visit. From fillings, teeth whitening and root canals to crowns and veneers, Dr. Edwin Delz, DDS, and his caring, skilled staff will help you get your bright smile back in no time and pain-free.
1. Severe toothache – If your tooth pain lingers and gets worth throughout the day, it can be a sign of a cracked or infected tooth. Likewise, if your tooth is sensitive to hot or cold, it can be an indication that a root canal is necessary. If you have a severe toothache that won’t go away, the best thing to do is to contact the team at Single Visit Dentistry. Our professional staff will do everything to ensure that your problem is taken care of that same day. You won’t ever leave our office in pain.
2. Loose teeth – If you’ve had a recent sports tooth injury that knocked your jaw out of alignment, which could cause a loose tooth. Gum disease and tooth decay can also result in bone loss, which leads to loss of teeth. Some tips for keeping teeth and gums in top shape include brushing twice per day; flossing once per day; not smoking; wearing a properly fitted mouthguard while playing sports.
3. Abnormal bleeding and painful gums – Some bleeding in your gums after you brush isn’t a cause for immediate alarm. As we grow older, our gums start to recede, and we lose bone. Bleeding gums can also be a hereditary condition or an indication of a brewing infection. If your gums hurt and are suffering more than usual, it’s time to see a dentist in Lighthouse Point.
4. Cracked tooth – Certain foods like hard nuts and candy can take a toll on our teeth resulting in a cracked tooth if we are not careful. If your tooth has broken, you might feel a dull ache that comes on suddenly could be full-blown pain. Whatever the scenario, if you have a cracked tooth, your pain will get progressively worse; it’s just a matter of time. It’s best to contact a dentist immediately to see if the tooth can be saved or if an implant will be the best course of action.
5. Abscessed tooth – typically, an abscessed tooth indicates an infection and is caused by a cavity that has been left untreated for a long time. Usually, this infection can result in pain and fever, so the faster you get to the dentist in Lighthouse Point, the better your chances are in alleviating the pain and treating the tooth back to health.
Put your trust in the experts
Here at Single Visit Dentistry, we provide emergency dental care in Lighthouse Point when needed. Dr. Edwin Delz, DDS, and his dedicated team have years of professionalism and experience in helping people repair their precious smiles. Some of our other services include periodontal health concerns; Face First Ortho for Adults; Facial Beauty and Balance, Safe-Snore TM; 3D Imaging, and CEREC Cosmetics. When you’re looking for a professional to assist with all your dental needs, whether it’s general dentistry, orthodontia, cosmetic dentistry, or teeth whitening, consider us your trusted resource. Rest assured, our experienced, caring staff will get to the root of the problem utilizing our state-of-the-art dental equipment and pain-free techniques. Don’t suffer another minute with tooth pain. Contact us today for a free dental consultation at (954) 870-4781.
If you’re new to South Florida, then finding a dentist for you and your family is probably high on your to-do list. While there are many capable dental practices in Lighthouse Point, it’s important to note that there are some differences. It is essential to find a dental office in Lighthouse Point that utilizes the most up-to-date dental equipment and technology available, including sedation techniques, 3D imaging, tooth whitening, bridges, and crowns in a day. Your dentist should also be able to handle emergencies the same day you call. Your dentist should also welcome new patients at any time. Dr. Edwin Delz, DDS PA, and his caring staff check all of those boxes and more. Satisfied patients agree that a trip to Dr. Delz’s office in Lighthouse Point is like a trip to visit with family.
We know that dental emergencies don’t happen on schedule, and we are there to help when they do. Doesn’t it give you peace of mind to discover a dental practice where emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help? In our state-of-the-art dental facility, we provide only the highest quality dental services treating all patients as if they were one of the family.
What are some crucial things to look for in a dental office in Lighthouse Point?
1. Location – when looking for a new dentist’s office in Lighthouse Point, you’ll need to find a place close to work or home. This is especially important if you have a broken tooth, crown, or filling. The longer you have to travel to get the urgent assistance you need, the more your tooth has the potential to become infected.
2. Is the facility clean? Does the equipment seem up-to-date? Walking into a dental practice that smells musty or unclean is a red flag. If impeccable sterile hygiene standards are not practiced in the office, then you can be sure that your dental experience will be less than stellar. You should run not walk out of that office. At Single Visit Dentistry, Dr. Delz and his staff pride themselves on having the latest dental technology and state of the art equipment. What’s more, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards.
3. Sedation Techniques – Does the dental office strive to make every patient as comfortable as possible? We are up on all of the latest sedation techniques to make sure that you are calm and relaxed. No need to fear the dentist anymore. We go above and beyond to make sure that your dental experience is positive and pleasant so that you’ll be sure to return to our dental office in Lighthouse Point for all your general dentistry needs and more.
4. Insurance – how many times have you walked into a doctor or dental office only to find out your insurance isn’t accepted after you’ve been treated. That’s why it’s important to find a practice that accepts your insurance and tells you that upfront. Dental work is expensive, and you want insurance to pay for as much as possible. At Single Visit Dentistry, we accept most dental insurance, including Met Life, but we will go over all of that with you before we begin your treatment. Perhaps your dentist offers a payment plan or offers special discounts when you sign on as a patient. You can be sure that our caring insurance team will sit down and go over all of your options to come up with a financial plan that works for you.
Contact Us Today!
If you or a loved one needs a trusted dental office in Lighthouse Point and throughout South Florida, call one of our courteous staff to schedule your initial consultation. Our goal is to give everyone that visits our practice a great dental experience. We hope you’ll choose Single Visit Dentistry for all your family’s general dentistry and orthodontic needs. Call us today for information at (954) 870-4781.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
If you are one of the thousands of adults in the United States who are unhappy with your teeth, then Invisalign may be the right choice for you. Perhaps your parents didn’t have the money for orthodontia at the time, which could be expensive in years past without insurance. Today, thankfully, times have changed, and orthodontia is very affordable, with many dentists offering payment plans. At Single Visit Dentistry, a trusted orthodontist in Pompano Beach, we accept most insurance plans, and payment plans can always be arranged. Dr. Edwin Delz, DDS, and his compassionate staff make it possible for you to achieve a movie star ready smile.
Perhaps you’ve decided to straighten your teeth later in life and want the best possible result without calling too much attention to your smile? Then Invisalign may be the perfect option for you. A great alternative to traditional teeth-straightening methods, Invisalign is the ideal answer for those who are too self-conscious or just too old to wear conventional metal braces. At Single Visit Dentistry, a trusted orthodontist in Beach, we provide the highest dental care possible for you and your family, including the latest techniques in orthodontia in our state-of-the-art Pompano Beach Office.
What exactly is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a revolutionary orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten teeth without clunky metal braces and cumbersome rubber bands. Invisalign involves wearing a series of neat, custom-made, clear plastic aligners that help shift your teeth into the proper position. Their beauty—no one will know you have them on while they work their straightening magic. What’s more–they are removable for brushing and flossing purposes but should be replaced immediately after that. Invisalign can fix several dental issues, including gapped teeth, crowded teeth, overbite, underbite, and crossbite. But unfortunately, not everyone is a candidate for Invisalign.
How do I know if I am a candidate for Invisalign?
While everyone would like to wear them, not everyone will benefit from Invisalign treatment. Here are some of the reasons why:
The age factor –older teens and adults are the right candidates for Invisalign because they will, in theory, be more responsible with the removable liners. Younger kids need traditional metal braces because they are permanent and can’t be removed easily.
Responsibility – Invisalign plates re removable, so you must be careful to put them back in your mouth every time you brush or floss, and you have to be responsible enough not to lose them. Children, and even some adults, have been known to accidentally take them off at a restroom sink or restaurant and forget them. Parents should always think twice about committing to the Invisalign treatment for their young child when considering the responsibility factor.
The self-conscious factor – If you’re a teen starting to go out on dates, prom, working, and you are just in general self-conscious about making a good impression, then Invisalign would work well for you as opposed to metal braces that scream “look at me–I wear braces.” Adults who are out in the working world, attending meetings, dating, etc. may not want to call attention to their smile by wearing traditional metal braces, especially since food gets stuck in them at the most inopportune times!
The Price – Invisalign is typically a few thousand dollars more than traditional braces. And in a household with several young smiles to fix, orthodontia can get quite expensive. Thus, the risk of losing the Invisalign liners versus the more permanent metal option has to be weighed. Yet, Invisalign has many advantages, and with many orthodontist offices offering payment plans, Invisalign is an attractive choice for many.
How do I find out more about Invisalign?
If you are interested in learning more about the pros and cons of Invisalign, please call or book an initial consultation to determine if you are a good candidate. Our goal is to give everyone that visits our practice a great dental experience. We hope you’ll choose Single Visit Dentistry for all your family’s general dentistry and orthodontic needs. Call Dr. Edwin Delz, DDS, your trusted orthodontist in Pompano Beach, today at (954) 870-4781. We look forward to getting to know your smile!